1994 Harley Sportster Chopper
Rob from Mundelein, Illinois, United States made available to us these photographs of his own built Harley Sportster Chopper Bobber for which he used a 1994 Sportster 1200 Evo engine in combination with a Paughco hardtail frame and Paughco springer fork.
Robs 1200cc Evo Sportster Chopper Bobber is painted in striking metal flake blue with flake silver scallops.
Harley Chopper Bobber Specs
Rob gave us the following specifics for this Harley Sportster Chopper Bobber:
• Paughco hardtail frame (stock with chopper neck);
• 2 Under chrome springer fork;
• 10" Licks narrow apes;
• 3" Paughco risers;
• Baker chain conversion;
• Softail 4 piston caliper;
• Hand built recessed tank;
• Custom oil tank and mount;
• Hand built sissy-bar;
• Fender Bender fender;
• 80 Spoke twisted wheels, 21" front and 16" rear;
• Avon front tire;
• Avon double white wall rear tire;
• West Eagle seat with 3" springs;
• High Flow pet cock;
• Brass Knuckle top motor mount;
• Chrome forward controls with Holy pegs;
• Metal flake blue with metal flake silver scallops by Metal Assylum;
The 10" Licks narrow apes sit on 3" Paughco risers. Connection to that true oldschool 21" Avon front tire is through the Paughco springer fork.
Pictures Taken During the Build of Rob's Chopper
Note how that custom built oil tank mount was constructed from various parts.
Brass Knuckle top motor mount.
Hand built recessed gas tank.
Harley Sporster Chopper Oldschool Rear Tire
Those Avon tires look very good on Oldschool Bobbers and Choppers!
Actually, this 1994 Harley Davidson Sportster 1200 Oldschool Bobber is currently for sale.
For more information on this bike:eBay Advertising